Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What We've Been Up To

 We've been...

Breaking in TWO New Teeth
Rockin' and Rollin'
Crafting

Is it any wonder I don't "craft" every day?
Zesting
(Samuel has been my little shadow in the kitchen as of late)

Experimenting
(Making smog with smoke and condensation)
Magnetizing to Make a Compass
(I wouldn't recommend staking your life on this method when lost in the wilderness...)
Field Tripping!
(Covered Wagon Tours, guided by expert naturalists)
Oasis
(Jana is currently describing the "potato chip plant")
Samuel, experiencing nature on HIS level

The Mules
Napping
(I wish I could claim a few more of these myself!)
And Saying Goodbye...
(The night before Lee's departure to Montana for his new adventure

If our goings-on were a poem, they might read something like this:

What We've Been Up To

Teething,
Rockin' and rollin',
Crafting,
Zesting,
Experimenting,
Field tripping,
Napping,
And saying goodbye.

Did I mention that poetry has never been my strong suit?



No comments:

Post a Comment