'sno day like a SNOW DAY, especially your first ever. Yes, this mama has been too busy having babies that I've always had a decent excuse why not to twist up a windy hill (nausea), risk a slippery fall on icy hills (with a pregnant tummy), or ever be more than thirty feet from a restroom (TMI). I was out of excuses, so we surprised the boys with a late morning trip to Idyllwild for a sledding adventure. I was finally able to justify the small fortune I paid to Lands End last year during their winter-wear clearance sale.
| Hi Ho, Hi Ho...It's Off To The Snow We Go |
| Joshy's First Ride |
| Samuel had more fun experiencing the texture of snow than the SLIPPING and SLIDING. |
| James' First Ride...Backwards & Out-Of-Control |
| Undaunted By Crashing & Burning |
| Doesn't This Just Make You Smile? |
| There Are More Ways Than One To Slide Down A Mountain |
| Daniel's Being Swallowed By A Puffy Blue Marshmallow (sung to the tune of "I'm Being Swallowed By a Boa Constrictor") |
| Much Better |
| Um |
| No--We Did Not Build This |
| Gramma Sittin' Pretty |
| Places to Go, Things to Do |
| After He Discovered The Joy of Eating Snow, He Did Little Else |
| Proof That I Was There |
| Gramma Rolling Snowballs on the Sly |
| Bombs Away! |
| This Means WAR |
| Game Face |
![]() |
| The Reason I Feel Remotely Comfortable Venturing Into Snow-Bound Wilderness: My Mountain Man |
| Ready To Head Home! (Sammy with a mouth full of snow) |
| Towering Tahquitz Peak |
| Sufficiently Pooped |
| Bird's Eye Valley View: Home Sweet Home |

No comments:
Post a Comment