Friday, April 26, 2013

The Winds They Blow

It has been three weeks since my last post.  My excuse?  We have been blown away by vacation recovery, illness and sandstorms. My energy and wherewithal (of the mental variety) have been M.I.A. for some time now.

The weather has been apocalyptic lately.  Nearly all last week was a sandstorm, the like of which many a long-time desert resident has never seen.  Rather than snow days, we have our sand days, when the air quality is so bad, the recommendation is to stay indoors, rather than risk total inflammation of the airways.  I may exaggerate, but the short bursts outside that I allowed the boys left them coughing for hours to follow.  So, we camped out in the house.  The boys nearly came out of their skin, and I definitely went out of my MIND!  My sanity blew clear to Arizona and has yet to return.  Spring fever is upon us.  

The Chocolate Mountains:
Now You See Them...

Now You Don't

All for now...one has to ease back into things.  I am backlogged by 300 photos from vacation, baseball, and days-in-the-life still shots.  More to come!

TGIF, Lovely Family

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Sis...that's nuts! I had no idea how bad it was!

    ReplyDelete