Thursday, May 31, 2012

LEGOLAND

My apologies for belated pictures and news.  Pregnancy is s-l-o-w-i-n-g me down significantly.  I have a few separate posts drafted, so they will probably come rapid-fire, without terribly too much narrative.  

First off, we visited LEGOLAND last month on one of their Homeschool Day Mondays.  They offer super discounted prices on those days to homeschool families.  We went with a crew that included a few other families.  In the last two years, LEGOLAND added an aquarium.  It's decent, especially if you consider it is theme park at heart.  It was the perfect day trip, topped off by an In-N-Out Burger stop on the way home.  James is somewhat tolerating beef these days, but Joshua sticks to the fries and a split shake with his brothers.  I still can't get the kid to eat cheese...he's killin' me.  I'm sure his arteries will thank him later in life, as he also has an aversion to butter/ condiments in general.  I digress.  I added a few pictures of the LEGO constructions. They are rather impressive!  

Samuel Making Observations...Notice the TIE DYE shirt to help keep an eye on him.

Huge Crabby Creature

Tide Pool...Joshua Getting Reeeeally Up Close and Personal

Our Lucky Day--Scuba Diver Cleaning the LEGO Aquarium Pieces

Homeschool Session all about Coastal Marine Life

Puppet Show--Samuel's diversion while the big kids were in "school"

LEGO Giraffe on Safari

Excavation Pit...Sand, Bones, PERFECT!

Up-Up-UP! (Joshua isn't so sure about this)

Down-Down-DOWN (Joshua is SURE that he is done with this ride)

LEGO Cars and Joshua

I Fear the Day...

LEGO New York

Fire Truck!  The attention to detail was phenomenal

No Introduction Necessary

Too Short for Most Rides

BISON! (The boys favorite trigger word these days...Don't ask...It's a boy thing)

The Crew...Sans Me

Can You Imagine Meeting the Real Deal?

Boys on Safari

No comments:

Post a Comment